In the Press
- Dark Reading, Researchers Develop New Side-Channel Attacks on Intel CPUs, Mar 10, 2019.
- The Register, Meltdown The Sequel strikes Intel chips – and full mitigation against data-meddling LVI flaw will slash performance, Mar 10, 2020.
- ZDNet, Intel CPUs vulnerable to new LVI attacks, Mar 10, 2020.
- tom's Hardware, New Load Value Injection Vulnerability Found In Intel Chips, Mar 10, 2020.
MDS Attacks Zombieload and Fallout
- Wired News MELTDOWN Redux: INTEL Flaw Lets Hackers Siphon Secrets from Millions of PCs, May 14, 2019.
- ZDNet Intel CPUs impacted by new Zombieload side-channel attack, May 14, 2019.
- Fox News Intel chip 'ZombieLoad' flaw could let hackers steal data, May 18, 2019.
- TrendMicro Side-Channel Attacks RIDL, Fallout, and ZombieLoad Affects Millions of Vulnerable Intel Processors, May 15, 2019.
- The Inquirer ZombieLoad: Boffins discover four new Spectre-like vulns in Intel CPUs, May 15, 2019.
- Ars Technica New speculative execution bug leaks data from Intel chips’ internal buffers, May 14, 2019.
News on Spoiler Attack
- Forbes Article New Intel CPU Vulnerability Bodes Well For AMD, March 5, 2019.
- The Register SPOILER alert, literally: Intel CPUs afflicted with simple data-spewing spec-exec vulnerability, March 5, 2019.
- ZDnet All Intel chips open to new Spoiler non-Spectre attack: Don't expect a quick fix, March 5, 2019.
- Apple Insider New 'Spoiler' vulnerability in all Intel Core processors exposed by researchers, March 5, 2019.
- Techradar "Spoler" flaw in Intel CPUs is similar to Spectre - yet dangerously different, March 5, 2019.
Machine Learning Attacks & Countermeasures
Amazon AWS Attack